Silicon Valley Innovations respects the privacy of every person who visits our websites and uses our Services. This Privacy Statement outlines how Silicon Valley Innovations may collect and use information. This statement will also tell how we used personal information and how its accuracy can be verified.
Silicon Valley Innovations’ primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide a customized experience while using our websites, and to allow us to develop new products and services that are relevant to visitors. Personal information also allows us to customize our service to make the online experience smooth and efficient.
To gain access to certain information on our websites, we may collect certain identifying information, for example an e-mail address. We may also receive additional personal information such as mailing address, cell number or other identifiable information for the purpose of shipping product.
Aggregate and Statistical Data
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Cell phone, home phone or email address may be used to provide users with updates or reminders regarding orders, offers or similar.
We may also use deidentified personal information in aggregate to statistically analyze site usage to improve our content and product offerings; to provide statistical usage data; and/or to customize our sites' content, layout and services.
Aggregate and Statistical Data
Silicon Valley Innovations uses web log information (such as web browser, operating system, pages visited, etc.) to help us design our website, to identify popular features, and for other managerial purposes. However, web logs may be used if necessary to help identify a person attempting to improperly use or cause harm to our website. We may share web log information with law enforcement agencies if we believe that a violation of computer security or related laws has occurred.
Except as stated below, we will not share, trade or sell personal information:
- Internally - we may share personal information internally among out business units or affiliates to improve our services
- With other service providers and vendors - We may share Personal Information with service providers who perform services for us and act at our direction. These services may include activities such as email notifications, and other IT services. Our policy is to prohibit these service providers from using Personal Information for purposes other than providing services to us.
- In the event of a corporate transaction - Silicon Valley Innovations may share information with any person or company that acquires Silicon Valley Innovations business or any portion of the Silicon Valley Innovations business to which information relates. Silicon Valley Innovations will ensure that any person or company to which information is transferred agrees to abide by the same privacy obligations as Silicon Valley Innovations. Silicon Valley Innovations also reserves the right to share the information to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law.
- To comply with legal obligations or protect our rights - We will disclose Personal Information when we think it is necessary to investigate or prevent actual or expected fraud, criminal activity, injury or damage to us or others or when otherwise required by statute, regulation, subpoena, court order, or other law, or if necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety or us, our employees, or others.
- With Business Partners - We may share Personal Information with our business partners in order to provide our Services and generally to improve our product and service offerings.
Silicon Valley Innovations is committed to keeping the data provide to us secure and will take reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration. Vendors or partners of Silicon Valley Innovations who have access to personal information in connection with providing services for Silicon Valley Innovations are required to keep the information confidential and are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing. When necessary, we use secure connections on our web sites to protect information during its transmission.
If you are a resident of California, you may be entitled to the privacy rights described below under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Please note that certain categories of Personal Information, such as Protected Health Information, are not covered by these CCPA privacy rights, but may be protected by HIPAA and other laws that provide similar protections.
The right to know - When an “Individual” is the person making the request, and is a California resident, California residents have the right to request: (i) the specific pieces of Personal Information we have about an Individual; (ii) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about an Individual in the last 12 months; (iii) the categories of sources from which that Personal Information was collected; (iv) the categories of the Individuals Personal Information that we sold or disclosed in the last 12 months; (v) the categories of third parties to whom the Individuals Personal Information was sold or disclosed in the last 12 months; and (vi) the purpose for collecting and selling Personal Information. Generally, however, the following applies:
- Silicon Valley Innovations has collected information in the categories identified above for the purposes described above.
- Silicon Valley Innovations does not sell Personally Identifiable Information
- We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information as described in the “Data Sharing” section above.
The right to deletion - Individuals may request that we delete the personal information we have collected or maintained about them. We may deny an Individual’s request under certain circumstances, such as if we need to comply with our legal obligations.
The right to opt out of the sale of an Individuals information - While Individuals have the right to opt out of the sale of that Individual’s personal information, Silicon Valley Innovations does not currently sell personal information.
Our services are not directed to or intended to be used by individuals under the age of 18. Users under the age of 18 and wish to use the services provided by Silicon Valley Innovations must have permission of a parent or legal guardian. Individuals under 18 and without parent or guardian consent are not to use our services or websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND COMPLAINTS
Silicon Valley Innovations
5470 KIETZKE LANE SUITE 300
RENO NV 89511